Best Selling All Natural Quality Offer Ginger Extract, Aroma Ginger Oil/Ginger Essential Oil
Ginger-O™ Aroma Ginger Oil/Ginger Essential Oil
Aroma Ginger Oil is Botaniex's branding extract from Ginger root made with a proprietary extraction technology - Supercritical Fluid Extraction (i.e. Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Extraction). It is 100% volatile and not spicy with the aroma of fresh ginger, so it is also called Ginger Essential Oil.
Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Extraction (SCFE-CO2) is a process in which the objective compound is extracted and/or separated from its material using supercritical carbon dioxide(SCFE-CO2) as solvent. The supercritical state of a matter means that both its temperature and pressure are higher than the critical temperature respectively. SCFE-CO2 is based on the large difference in dissolubility of carbon dioxide at different temperature and/or pressure. As a result, we can control conveniently the selectivity and completeness of extraction by changing the temperature and pressure of carbon dioxide. The outstanding advance of SCFE-CO2 are "low temperature, high efficiency, and low pollution".
Currently Botaniex provides the following specifications:
*Customized specification available upon request.
|Product Name||Brand Name/Code||Specifications|
|Aroma Ginger Oil/Ginger Essential Oil||Ginger-O™/100||100% Volatile|
GingerGinger (Zingiber officinale Rosc.) is a perennial herb that grows in India, China, Mexico and several other countries. It has been used as a Traditional Chinese Medicine over 2,500 years to treat abdominal bloating, coughing, vomiting, diarrhoea and rheumatism, etc. In India, Ginger is also used for the treatment of inflammatory joint diseases, such as arthritis. Revered around the world for its pungent taste, ginger (Zingiber officinale) is a natural spice that is also widely prized for its medicinal properties.
The dried rhizome of ginger contains approximately 1-4% volatile oils. These are the medically active constituents of ginger; they are also responsible for ginger's characteristic odor and taste.
The aromatic principles include zingiberene and bisabolene, while the pungent principles are known as gingerols and shogaols. The pungent constituents are credited with the antinausea and antivomiting effects of ginger.
Benefits of Ginger
|Latin Name||Zingiber officianale Rosc.|
|Part of Plant Used||Rhizome|
- Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory;
- Stimulating blood and promoting the absorb of nutrition;
- Promoting hair growth and nourishing the hair;
- Anti-oxidant and anti-aging;
- Anti-thrombotic and anti-cancer;
- Reducing blood pressure and blood lipids;
- Warming cold feet and hands,
- Creating a sense of resolve or optimism in your life;
- Preventing carsickness, seasickness and motion sickness.
Ginger possesses anti-emetic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and cardiotonic properties. Ginger is a cholagogic agent that promotes the flow of bile into the intestine, especially through contraction of the gallbladder. Pharmacologically active components of the oleoresin include gingerols, a class of structurally similar cardiac active compounds, and shogaols. The gingerols produce concentration-dependent inotropic effects through activation of sarcoplasmic reticulum calcium adenosine triphosphatase.
The main ingredients of Aroma Ginger Oil are α-Pinene, Camphene,β-Phellandrene, 1,3-Cyclohexadiene,α-Farnesene,β-Sesquiphellandrene.
Allergic reactions to ginger generally result in a rash. Although generally recognized as safe, ginger can cause heartburn and other side effects, particularly if taken in powdered form. It may adversely affect individuals with gallstones and may interfere with the effects of anticoagulants, such as warfarin or aspirin.
- Daily Necessities : Tooth paste , mouthwash, shampoo, shower gel, liquid soap, sanitizer
- Food: flavoring, antibacterial agent, berverage, wine, ale
- Cosmetics : antibacterial , anti - inflamation and flavor agent
- Pharmaceuticals: antibacterial, anti- inflamation and flavor agent
Package and Storage
- Package: HDPE bottle or barrels. Net weight: 10kg/25 kg.
- Storage: Store at low temperature in a filled nitrogen container away from moisture and sunlight.
- 2 years if sealed and stored in the recommended conditions.